Monday, April 30, 2012

Blue stripe streak







Outfit Info
Shirt - Old Navy (maternity), Cardigan - Gap, Skirt - Thrifted, 
Shoes - Target, Belt - J Crew, Necklace - Tiffany 

Highlights from this weekend
  • Movies at the Hill Country Film Festival (Local and Searching for Sonny were my favs)
  • Shopping at Red and getting a couple fun things for the house and lusting after much more
  • Breaking in some of my new comfy maternity clothes (sorry, no pics; but I know I'll be wearing them all a ton so you'll see them soon)
  • Finally getting two new pairs of shoes that I desperately needed from Root (they'll also be making appearances soon)
  • A much-needed return to brunch at Congo


Lowlights from this weekend: 
  • Sadly, my pregnancy cravings don't currently include German food and that's the prime offering in Fredericksburg
  • Sitting in the same row as a couple teenagers who were clearly doing things that shouldn't be done in the movie theater, especially if there are other people in your row (especially if one of those people is giving you looks that say "stop that right now")
  • The cats didn't clean the house while we were out of town (but Magnum P.I. did put in a solid 4+ hours of snuggle with me yesterday when we got home)

1 comment:

  1. "Stop that right now" looks? Sounds like you are ready to be a mama! ;)

    Hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete