Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh, hello there, new lipstick

L to R: Revlon's Pink Sugar (Colorburst Lipstick), Tutti Frutti (Colorburst Lip Butter), and Candy Pink (Colorburst Lipstick)

#86 on my Day Zero list is to find the perfect nude lip color.

I'll be honest.  That seems like an easy one, but I was really worried about it.  Because I've been trying for a long time.  And I always end up with something that's too dry/too orangish/or a gloss.

But, lo and behold, I was wandering around Target one night after a work happy hour and I stumbled upon Revlon's Colorburst Lipstick in Pink Sugar.  It's perfect for me.  Nudey.  Moisturizy.  And, most importantly, doesn't have any weird smell or flavor, which is the downfall for many lipsticks for me.

I was so impressed that I went back this weekend and got an orange shade (Tutti Frutti) and a hot pink (Candy Pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment