Thursday, December 29, 2011

Office party (OMG look out - you're about to get eaten by that huge tree!)







Outfit Info
Jacket - Banana Republic (similar here), Sparkly tank - Old Navy, Skirt - Madewell, 
Belt - J Crew (similar here), Wedges - J Crew, Clutch - H&M, Deer Ring - Target

My work office party was several weeks ago but I forgot to post the pics.  Whoops!  Since then I've fixed those ridiculous dark roots that I'm rockin' in these photos.  The tree is still large and looming.  The cats have almost beaten it into submission, though.
I love everything in this outfit and I wear most of the pieces a lot (as evidenced by the sparkly tank also making a showing when I went out to impress Mr. Renner).  The shoes are comfy, the ring is fun (although not a good piece if you're doing a lot of clothes trying on), and the skirt is one of my favorite purchases from the fall.  I like that even though the skirt is light the weather here's so mild that I can keep wearing it through winter.  And that clutch, I bought it 6 years ago at a Paris H&M, and it never fails.  My jacket is getting a little overworn, though, so I may need to investigate that similar one at J Crew soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment