Saturday, December 31, 2011

Deer!







Outfit info
Sweater - Old Navy, Button up - H&M, Jeans - Gap
Deer Scarf! - Madewell, iPhone case - J Crew, Watch - Michael Kors, Bracelet - J Crew

Much to the chagrin of many of our Texas friends and neighbors, Christian and I have a love for deer.  There's a herd (?) of them that live in a business complex right next to our apartment area.  And we love driving by, saying hello, exchanges stories about the weather, how the family's doing, etc.  Yes, that probably makes us weird, but we're OK with that.  Anyway, my love for our deer made me jump for joy (slight exaggeration) when I saw this scarf at Madewell the day after Christmas and doubly on sale.  So I bought it and wore it even though it really hasn't been cold enough during the day here for two layers and a scarf.  Whatever.  

I wonder if our deer will also enjoy my new sparkly iPhone case?

2 comments:

  1. I love that scarf and your iPhone case. So excited to find another Target loving Austin blogger. Can't wait to meet you at TxSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo yay! Are you going to check out (I mean fight a bunch of other women for) the Jason Wu collection when it comes out in February? Maybe we'll see each other there before TxSC :)

    ReplyDelete