Friday, December 30, 2011

A year worth of Christmas gifts



One thing on my Christmas wishlist was a Birchbox subscription.
I love going out and buying new clothes and accessories, but besides my nail polish fixation I tend to be very basic when it comes to beauty products, so I thought it would be fun and push me a little to get a box of samples once a month.
When I opened the first box Christmas day, I was a little worried because in addition to a cute Jouer gloss and dry shampoo from Oscar Blandi, which I was totally excited about, there was perfume in there.  In the past five years, I've stuck to Stella McCartney, Calvin Klein Euphoria, and various manifestiations of those two perfumes and nothing else.  See what I mean about needing to be pushed a little?  The Yogini scent from Harvey Prince is growing on me, though, and I've already worn it a couple times.  I normally shy away from new fragrances because I often get headaches from them but this one seems to have passed that test.  Describing perfume isn't really my strength, so if you're curious, I would check out the Harvey Prince site.
Thanks, Mom!  And thanks to Christian for giving her the rec!

Besides, the perfume, shampoo and gloss, there's also ShowStoppers fashion tape, EBoost orange energy booster and Nuxe mulit-usage dry oil shimmer, which I think I'll try in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment