Monday, March 5, 2012

A word of warning (and some lovely dots)







Outfit Info
Shirt and sweater - Anthropologie, Skirt - Thrifted from hunt.gather.style, Boots - Aldo, Ring - Target

Hunt Gather Style is having another pop up shop this weekend during the Texas Style Council.  I'm super excited about the conference and about the opportunity to find some awesome new stuff at HGS.  For all the other blogger attendees, please know that I'm not afraid to bust out an elbow if you're going for a piece at HGS that I want. 

Just kidding.

Not.  

I watched Gladiator last night as part of my plan to study up on fighting techniques.  And because Joaquin Phoenix is hot.   

2 comments:

  1. Please don't hurt me, lol. We'll tag team it and both get all the best things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to see both of you ladies at the shop! And good thing I'm not shopping for myself b/c I don't want to get into a throw down with you!

      Delete