Monday, March 19, 2012

Simple kick






Outfit Info
Sweater - Gap, Skirt - Madewell, Shoes - Michael Kors, Necklace - Anthropologie

As the weather gets warmer here in Texas, I tend to gravitate toward simpler outfits.  While I was trying to figure out last night what on earth I was going to wear today, I went to Sydney of Basic Cravings for inspiration.  She excels at keeping things simple but always looking perfectly stylist and put together.  So that's what I went for today.

I couldn't resist putting on that huge Anthropologie necklace, though, because it doesn't make it out of my closet enough even though it goes with a ton of things.

The other thing I love about this outfit is that I used that Gap sweater.  That baby has been around for years.  (And it still fits - yay!)  It doesn't seem like something I would hold onto for so long but the color is fun and it's such a good weight that I've never purged it.  Which I'm very happy for today since it found a new friend in my Madewell skirt.  Bringing the old and the new together on a Monday morning.  So sweet.

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind! I agree that simple is just too easy to resist as the weather heats up. You can never go wrong with simple! I think you look wonderful here. Love the color on you!

    ReplyDelete