Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Lust

Phospho Necklace from Bauble Bar
I've seen a million (maybe slightly less) fashion bloggers wearing cool jewelry from Bauble Bar so I finally checked out the site.  So many things I want to have right now.  Like this gorgeous, bright necklace.
I'm assuming this necklace will be sold out by the next time I click on it since everything I like at Modcloth is always sold out. 

I've this Hobo wallet in a teal color and I've had it for about five years so it's looking rough.  I'm trying to convince myself that it's time for a new one.  Even though I'm not usually a big Kate Spade fan, this shiny beauty is in the running. 

On the other hand, I'm a sucker for Orla Kiely. 

I think old Hobo can feel safe for now while this debate rages on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment