Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Variation on a theme (Target )









Outfit Info
Sweater - Missoni for Target, Tee - Target, Pants - Gap, Heels - Calvin Klein, 
Necklace - Coatt (personalized with a special phrase by Christian at Mercury), Watch - Target

Sorry for the late post but we went to see Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert tonight.  Their show was super funny and their friendship plays well.

Back to the business at hand, though.  Jason Wu for Target yesterday, Missoni for Target today.  I'm on a roll.  I'd wear Proenza Schouler for Target tomorrow but sadly I grew out of all of that.  And by "grew out of", I mean my butt got too big.  But I think it's much more endearing to say I grew out of something like I'm still 10 years old and going through a natural growth spurt rather than a not-so-cute-growth spurt brought on by too many brownies and cupcakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment