Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Variation on a theme (polka dots)









Outfit Info
Skirt - Madewell, Blazer - Banana Republic (similar here on sale), Shirt - J Crew
Heels - Michael Kors, Necklace - J Crew Outlet, Bracelet - J Crew, Watch - Michael Kors

I saw this skirt when Christian and I were out doing last minute Christmas shopping.  Like the pain in the butt charming girl that I am, I instantly tweeted a picture of it saying I wanted it for Christmas.  Poor Christian ran right over to Madewell but he wasn't sure what size to get.  So it wasn't under the tree Christmas day.  But, we went the day after and it was still there so I snatched it up.  That story probably isn't too exciting to other people, right?  Oh well.

Given that it's been nowhere near winter temps here in Austin I busted it out today for the first time.  Wearing something new always gives me a little boost and that boost is even bigger than normal given how darn cute this skirt is.  The polka dots are just cheer inducing.  

1 comment:

  1. This cocksucker makes me hard, love jacking off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete