Monday, January 2, 2012

Last day of vacay




Outfit Info
Sweater - Old Navy, Shirt - H&M, Jeans - Gap, Shoes - Target,
Watch - Target (I can't find it online but I just got it so check stores.  They also have other colors.)

To be totally honest, I spent most of my day in pajamas.  I'm not ashamed.  A whole lot of lazy reading in bed with two equally lazy cats was how I wanted to spend the last day of my 17 day long vacay.

But tonight we had dinner with some good friends downtown at Malaga so I had to put on something other than PJs.

Want to know a secret?  That shirt under the sweater is way too old to be wearing anymore and so it creeps up while I'm wearing it.  We went to Whole Foods after dinner to pick up some yogurt, etc. for my re-entry to the work world tomorrow and I kept tugging down my sweater all paranoid because I was sure I was flashing stomach to all 12 people who were there.

Is that going to get me to finally throw that shirt out?  No way!  I got good exercise with all that tugging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment