Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Co-ed







Outfit Info
Sweater - Banana Republic, Button up - Old Navy, Skirt - Thrifted from hunt.gather.style
Boots - Aldo, Earrings - Anthropologie, Ring - Target

Something about this outfit makes me feel like I should be back in college on my way to a literature seminar or something.  Not that I really attended literature seminars in college but whatever.

Anyway, I do have to admit that I'm very proud of myself today for several reasons.  1) I actually put together an outfit based off those earrings and it looks good.  A lot of times when I try to build an outfit around an accessory it comes off awkward.  2) I got dressed.  This is a big deal because I went running last night for the first time since Missoni for Target opened (and that was the first time I ran since junior high).  So, getting out of bed and into clothes (that look good with my earrings!) are huge accomplishments.

And why did I go running?  To prepare for Jason Wu for Target, of course.  

Or, because of a stereotypical New Year's resolution I made to exercise.    

No comments:

Post a Comment