Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A few checks on the first day back at work






Outfit Info
Shirt - Old Navy, Pants - Gap (similar here), Shoes - Stella Says Go (please let's not talk about how those are Fergie shoes), Watch - Target (have you gone to find it yet?), Earrings - Ralph Lauren Outlet

Getting up for work this morning was hard enough that I couldn't really deal with a complicated outfit.

You're probably thinking to yourself - Isn't she cold?  It's January!  Ah, but I live in Central Texas where the weather's been mostly in the 60s and 70s lately.  Plus, my car has heated seats.  And that's a really wide watch band.  All that means I'm plenty warm enough.

Oh, and the burning shame of wearing shoes with the Fergie name on them - that keeps me toasty too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment