Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Comin' at ya in my leather and stripes






Outfit Info
Cardigan - Madewell, Shirt - Gap, Skirt - Thrifted from hunt.gather.style, Boots - Aldo
Necklace - Strut, Watch - Michael Kors 

I absolutely adore this leather skirt that I got at a Hunt.Gather.Style event in October.  I was originally nervous to get it because it was going to be my first ever leather skirt and I wasn't sure how to wear it but the price was too good to pass up.  Thankfully, I've gotten past my initial trepidation and now I bust this baby out all the time. I love that it adds a little edge, has a fun shape, and looks good with stripes.  Plus, there are pockets.   

Also a huge fan of this cheery Madewell cardigan and am wondering if I need it in the other color combo as well.  You can never have too many cardigans, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment