Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What's black and white and looking for some outfit advice?









Outfit Info

Sweater - Gap, Skirt - J Crew (similar here), Pumps - Calvin Klein (similar here)
Bracelets (L to R) - Old Navy, Tiffany (wedding present from Christian), J Crew, 
Watch - Target, Earrings - Stolen from my mom

I adore this sweater from Gap, especially because I got it on sale and it's surprisingly warm.  But I feel like I still don't quite know the perfect way to wear it.  I was going to have to closed all day, I even made a makeshift broach out of one of my earrings but it didn't look right.  Honestly, as much as I like it, I feel like it makes me look heavier than I am.  Anybody have any ideas of a better way to wear it?  I'd love to hear them!  I thought a bright colored belt holding it closed might look good.  Haven't tried that yet, though... 

In the meantime, today I'm pairing it with this bright, super fun pencil skirt from J Crew and some fun bracelets.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree that a fun belt is the answer! It doesn't have any shape the way it is, and just sort of hands there. A belt will definitely slim things up and give it a fun shape.

    ReplyDelete