Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Lust

Here's what I'm lusting over this week.  Shipping address available upon request.

Anthro Dropped Dots Dress - that's actually the back, which is my favorite part.  After the dots.  I'm also in love with the slightly poofy skirt

J Crew Toothpick Jeans - I got some jeans at Gap a couple months ago but they ended up being the wrong size and I haven't found any others since that are the right size and price.  And it's starting to drive me a little crazy. 

Gap Leather Travel Tote - I have a yellow bag now but it's from Target and a little worn

Red Silver Necklace - I need more silver jewelry.  I have one great silver necklace from Christian.  And that's about it.  

BHLDN Glass Swallow Jar - As much as I love Anthro, I always, always forget about BHLDN.  Anytime I click over there, though, I instantly see things that I want like these awesome jars.  The littlest one would be great in our bathroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment